Since 2005, Betties360 has provided under-served girls in the Portland community access to outdoor activities and life-skill training for free.
Betties360 inspires confidence, well-being and community in girls through action sports, outdoor adventure, and life-skill education.
Betties360 primarily seeks to:
– Deliver a creative and cost effective way to provide outdoor experiences and life-skill training to under-represented girls.
– Provide the Portland community with opportunities to share valuable outdoor experiences with girls who do not otherwise have access.
– Empower adolescent girls to be healthy, successful, and engaged members of the Portland community.
2018 Program Impact Video
IMPACT & THEORY OF CHANGE
Betties360 has seen many positive impacts of our programming which helps make girls more resilient and empowered to make healthy life decisions.
The key impacts on their academic progress include:
– Raised school attendance rates
– Improved GPA’s
– Improved positive support network
– Improved self-reported and peer-reported levels of self-confidence and self-efficacy
The way we achieve our impact is illustrated through our theory of change: